Skyrim: 'Dawnguard' 1.7 Update Hits PC, Submitting For PS3 This Week
Skyrim is officially updated to version 1.7 on PC, paving the way for the Dawnguard expansion.
Published on Jul 31, 2012
Skyrim on PC has officially been updated to version 1.7 via Steam - a beta version of the update was previously available to opt-in users.
"Skyrim’s 1.7 title update is now out of beta and available to all Steam users. Simply load up Skyrim on Steam and you’ll get the update," reads the Bethesda blog.
"For those on consoles, the current plan is to submit the update to console manufacturers this week. As soon as it’s available, we’ll let you know."
On PS3 only, version 1.7 will also include the features of update 1.6 - such as mounted combat, which is required for Dawnguard.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One