Minecraft Goes Next-Gen With Impressive Lighting & Water Mod
Play Minecraft on PC? Want to push your graphics card? Look no further than the Sonic Ether mod.
Published on Jul 30, 2012
Minecraft isn't a game that we instinctively call 'beautiful'. Sure it has a quirky charm, and a retro, 3D look that certainly suits the pixelart textures, but overall, Notch's game is more about function than form.
That all might be about to change with version ten of a mode from Cody Darr, otherwise known as Sonic Ether, which adds brilliant lighting, water, translucency and reflection effects to the game.
Check out the screens for more, or check out the video below - it's impressive stuff.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One