Hitman & Sleeping Dogs Head Square Enix's Gamescom Showing
Square Enix has listed which titles it's taking to Cologne in a couple of weeks.
Published on Jul 30, 2012
Hitman, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider will all feature at gamescom, Square Enix has confirmed.
All but FFXIV will also be available for hands-on sessions for the very first time in Europe, while Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida will also be in attendance.
Hitman is out in November and Sleeping Dogs hits later this month, while Tomb Raider follows next year.
Guess we'll have to wait to find out more about Io Interactive's secretive new project.
Quantum Conundrum, browser-based Gameglobe, Final Fantasy VII PC and a host of mobile titles will also be shown.
Gamescom kicks off from 15 August for press and 16 August for the public, drawing to a close on 19 August.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One