Skyrim: 'Dawnguard Not Announced For PS3, PC' - Bethesda
Bethesda's Pete Hines has moved to lower expectations surrounding a potential Dawnguard release on PS3 and PC.
Published on Jul 27, 2012
Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion remains unannounced for non-Xbox 360 platforms and as such was neve scheduled to launch this week, Bethesda's Pete Hines has confirmed.
Microsoft's 30-day exclusivity period for the DLC ended yesterday, but there's still no sign of Dawnguard for other formats.
"We have not announced Dawnguard for any other platform, nor given a timeline for any such news," Hines said on Twitter. "If we have news, I promise I'd tell you."
Hines later added: "I was simply stating that expecting/demanding something today is unfounded. Not that news is never coming."
After one fan accused Bethesda of poor communication over the expansion, Hines responded: "Yup, understood. Sometimes it's better to say nothing until you can provide solid info than say something before you can."
PS3 has yet to receive an update that includes features such as Mounted Combat which are already available on Xbox 360 and PC - the 1.7 update will resolve that, and is set to hit Sony's console in "the coming weeks".
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay