Microsoft's Windows 8 Surface Tablet To Cost £650 - Rumour
Microsoft''s upcoming tablet could be the most expensive of the lot.
Published on Jul 26, 2012
Microsoft's recently-revealed tablet, Surface, could end up costing at least £650 according to reports.
A Scandinavian retailer has hinted at the premium price for the entry-level 32GB model, according to WPCentral.
£650 would make Surface by far the most expensive tablet on the market - the entry level iPad, at 16GB, costs £399, while Google's Nexus 7 tablet starts at a mere £159.99.
The Windows 8 Pro Surface SKUs are set to run the incoming OS and will be available in 64GB and 128GB models - it could launch as early as October alongside Windows 8.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One