Minecraft 1.3 Update Prereleases With Trading, Adventure Mode, Emeralds
Mojang brings a significant load of new features to Minecraft on PC with the 1.3 update.
Published on Jul 26, 2012
Minecraft version 1.3 has launched as a prerelease update, bringing with it a huge number of gameplay additions and bug fixes.
The full list is on Reddit, but highlights include large Biomes, Emerald blocks and items, inventory trading with NPCs, the Ender Chest, improvements for servers, multiplayer and prformance, a new Adventure Mode and tripwires.
For more details read about our thoughts on the update, or get the prerelease from Mojang.
The Minecraft 1.3 update is set to officially launch on Wednesday 1 August.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One