Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition Launches In September
Sony re-releasing Polyphony Digital's PS3 driving simulator with all DLC to date at a reduced rate.
Published on Jul 25, 2012
Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition is coing on 26 September, Sony has announced, enabling fans that new tried out GT5 to get the racing game and all of the DLC released for it to date at the knock-down price of £19.99.
Gran Turismo 5 originally launched launched in November 2012, and as well as some pretty hefty updates has been supplemented by three car packs and two course packs.
Sony will also throw in an extra - the Nissan GTR driven in this year’s Nurburgring 24 Hour Race by franchise creator Kazunori Yamauchi.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One