The Walking Dead Hits iPad & iPhone This Week
Telltale brings latest episodic series to iOS on Thursday, when The Walking Dead goes mobile.
Published on Jul 25, 2012
The Walking Dead launches for iPad and iPhone this week, Telltale has confirmed.
The first Walking Dead episode will cost $4.99.
Supported iOS devices include the latest iPhone/iPad/iPod models going back to iPad 2, iPhone 4 and fourth-gen iPod. Earlier devices, such as iPhone 3GS and original iPad are incompatible.
Fans will be able to buy the multi-pack for $14.99 (about £10) to receive episodes 2-5 - the second, Starved for Help, is "rapidly approaching release" on iOS according to the developer.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One