iPhone 5 Release Date In September - Report
The latest iPhone 5 rumour hints at a September launch.
Published on Jul 25, 2012
Apple is planning a September launch for the iPhone 5, according to a new report.
The latest iPhone will include the long-rumoured new 19-pin dock connection and a new micro-sized nano-sim card, according to The Guardian.
Expect 4G/LTE - in the US at least - and possibly a firm release date of 21 September.
Taiwanese manufacturer Pegatron is said to have started producing both the iPhone 5 and the widely-rumoured iPad Mini.
Apple isn't exactly slouching in the device sales department, while iOS 6 is coming this Autumn.
More Like This...
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One
- MGS 5: Raiden Exclusive To Xbox One, Ground Zeroes Release Date Confirmed
- World Of Warcraft & Xbox Live Infiltrated By Government Spies