Black Ops 2 'Perks Programme' Hits Retailer, Not What You Think
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 buyers can get exclusive content via Game and Gamestation.
Published on Jul 25, 2012
Call of Duty fans will be able to bag Black Ops 2 exclusives via something called the 'Call of Duty Perks programme', which has launched at UK retailers Game and Gamestation.
While it won't actually grant you any new or exclusive multiplayer perks, the programme does offer "the opportunity to receive a wealth of additional bonuses, not available with any other retailer".
For a £10 deposit on a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, you'll get "an exclusive limited edition Nuketown 2025 double sided poster, entry to the Game Call of Duty Perks programme sweepstake, where prizes on offer include 5 VIP trips to Gamescom in Germany in August, as well as an exclusive Quadrotor drone avatar for Xbox 360 owners or a Quadrotor theme for PS3 owners at launch."
More "additional bonuses" are promised, but unless there's some in-game content we can't see what the fuss is about.
The Nuketown 2025 map is available to all players tat pre-order the game - rgardless of retailer.
Black Ops 2 launches on 13 Novmber.
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?