Diablo 3: Now There's A Barbarian Exploit Too
Following Wizard-gate, new Diablo 3 exploit reportedly makes Barbarians invulnerable.
Published on Jul 24, 2012
Diablo 3's Wizards may no longer be impervious to harm, but now a new exploit is reportedly making some players' barbarian characters less susceptible to damage.
While your barbarian will still take hits, he can earn back eight per cent of his HP back with each blow struck on enemies, according to claims on the Blizzard's forums.
You'll need to have Furious Charge with the Dreadnought Rune
and charge into the opening cinematic - before it begins - to kick off the exploit - remember though, cheaters don't prosper.
It works for some, but not all players, and is sure to be on Blizzard's radar for an imminent hotfix - let's hope these exploits aren't throwing Diablo 3's real-money auction economy too out of whack.
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay