Diablo 3: Now There's A Barbarian Exploit Too
Following Wizard-gate, new Diablo 3 exploit reportedly makes Barbarians invulnerable.
Published on Jul 24, 2012
Diablo 3's Wizards may no longer be impervious to harm, but now a new exploit is reportedly making some players' barbarian characters less susceptible to damage.
While your barbarian will still take hits, he can earn back eight per cent of his HP back with each blow struck on enemies, according to claims on the Blizzard's forums.
You'll need to have Furious Charge with the Dreadnought Rune
and charge into the opening cinematic - before it begins - to kick off the exploit - remember though, cheaters don't prosper.
It works for some, but not all players, and is sure to be on Blizzard's radar for an imminent hotfix - let's hope these exploits aren't throwing Diablo 3's real-money auction economy too out of whack.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One