Diablo 3 Update Nerfs Invincible Wizard Exploit
Blizzard issuing a hotfix in response to Diablo 3 invulnerability exploit.
Published on Jul 24, 2012
Diablo 3 players will no longer be able to make their Wizard's indestructible - Blizzard is launching a hotfix for the RPG to stop the loophole from working.
The 'invincible Wizard' exploit was reported yesterday, but Blizzard is all over it:
"We are currently rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards. We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing email@example.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide."
Remember kids - exploiting Diablo 3 can land you in deep trouble.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'