FIFA 13 Kinect Video Reveals Team & Player Voice Commands
How will FIFA 13 will make use of Kinect? With these voice commands, that's how.
Published on Jul 23, 2012
FIFA 13's Kinect functionality has been revealed in a new video from EA Sports.
While the E3 Kinect reveal showed off the negative repurcussions of swearing in response to refereeing decisions, the video reveals that you eon't get carded for bad language - you may affect the referee strictness, commentart and your bespoke 'storyline' during the rest of the match/season however.
Tactics can also be changed on the fly, and in 'be a pro' mode you can instruct teama mates to pass or shoot too.
Check it out in action above.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One