Beyond: David Cage & Ellen Page Talk Mo-Cap, Acting, Games - Video
Quantic Dream's director and his Beyond: Two Souls star discuss the 2013 PS3 exclusive.
Published on Jul 19, 2012
Beyond: Two Souls will feature a virtual cast created by 160 actors when it launches for PS3 in 2013 David Cage has confirmed.
The developer was speaking to US PlayStation Blog's Jeff Rubenstein along with Ellen Page at Comic Con, and also revealed that he learned about working with actors when he made 2000's Omikron: The Nomad Soul in collaboration with David Bowie.
Check out the full interview, which features plenty of Beyond mo-cap footage, below:
More Like This...
- This House Gets Torn To Shreds For 30 Mins In Rainbow Six: Siege Livestream
- How Did PlanetSide 2 Developers React To Abuse From Online Fans?
- Kojima Reveals The Hidden Message In P.T. Fans Couldn't Find
- Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Game Surfaces - But Why Was It Canned?
- What The Hell Are The People At Pokemon Company Taking