Diablo 3 Game Creation Limits Return To Fight Bots, Cheaters - Blizzard
Diablo 3 game creation limits will again be implemented by Blizzard to discourage botting and cheating.
Published on Jul 18, 2012
Diablo 3 game limitations are coming back, despite suffering issues when they were first introduced.
Blizzard wants players to tell it if they're adversely affected by the measure.
"Once this change goes live, we're looking for your feedback to help ensure that the limit is working as intended. If you encounter the "Input limit reached" message and feel you should not have, please let us know how many games you were creating and why. This information will help us ensure the limit minimally impacts legitimate players while still protecting the game against bots.
"We'll continue to tweak the game limit as necessary, as well as continue to go after the few cheaters and botters that are out there in other ways."
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One