Uncharted 3: 'Exciting New system, Fresh DLC, Gameplay Fixes' Incoming [Updated]
Naughty Dog promises significant tweaks and content for Uncharted 3 when Patch 1.13 drops in August.
Published on Jul 18, 2012
Naughty Dog has promised a whopping 50 new trophies for Uncharted 3.
Uncharted 3 fans - patch 1.13 is set to launch next month, bringing with it "an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes".
So says Naughty Dog: "Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3 - it’s not a unicorn, it’s Godzilla. It’s coming to your PS3 around this August 14th. Due to the sheer amount of content and general information to explain we’re going to be firing off details about the patch over the course of a few blog posts," writes ND's Eric Monacell.
The fixes (listed below) are just the tip of the iceberg according to the developer - it also made exclusive new remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music available for free over on Soundcloud.
More when we get it.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One