Battlefield 4 Confirmed, Beta Coming in Autumn 2013
Battlefield 4 is happening EA has confirmed, and beta access will be granted with a purchase of Medal of Honor: Warfighter.
Published on Jul 17, 2012
Battlefield 4 is in development at DICE, EA has confirmed.
The game will be powered by Frostbite 2 and a beta will tak place in Autumn 2013 - it will be accessible if you pre-order Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition ahead of launch.
The reveal leaked on Origin earlier this week. More details on Battlefield 4 will be released at a later date, EA said.
"Though Battlefield and Medal of Honor Warfighter each offer players a completely unique experience, they are united by their underlying technology base - Frostbite. These are two of the hottest shooters, coming together to deliver a one-two punch of action, intensity and shooter entertainment," said EA labels president Frank Gibeau.
We guess that means Battlefield 4 will launch next year too, although it seems unlikely to hit next-gen.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One