SWTOR: BioWare Reveals Incoming HK-51 Assassination Droid - Video
Star Wars: The Old Republic's upcoming new recruit gets revealed via a quick new CG trailer.
Published on Jul 17, 2012
Star Wars: The Old Republic players will be able to recruit a new character in the "very near future" according to BioWare.
"Buried deep beneath the icy surface of Belsavis rests an army of the deadliest, most feared machines in the known galaxy," reads the description. "Thought to have been lost when an Imperial freighter was destroyed, they have recently been rediscovered by a group of renegade Sith Lords. Now both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic seek to control these dangerous weapons for themselves. Those who are brave enough to venture into the wreckage will emerge with a powerful new ally."
SWTOR's HK-51 is described as a dangerous assassination droid: "calculating, and ruthlessly efficient, HK-51 will stand by your side and loyally follow your command as you and your allies continue your journey."
Sounds good to us - check him out in the teaser trailer above.
More Like This...
- PS4 To Be "Number One System Of This Generation"
- Xbox One: Microsoft Comments On Digital Games Price Rise
- The Last of Us Concept Artist Posts Concept Art For Unannounced Game
- Project Eternity Is Now Pillars Of Eternity, First Gameplay Released
- Xbox One Update Available Today, Addresses Multiplayer Issues