SmartGlass: How To Control Your Xbox 360 With An iPad
Microsoft updates the My Xbox Live iOS app, enabling iPad owners to take control of the 360 via the tablet.
Published on Jul 17, 2012
Microsoft's vision for Xbox SmartGlass may not have arrived just yet, but the platform-holder has taken the first steps to tablet integration by enabling iPad users to take control of the Xbox 360.
Just download the updated (free) My Xbox Live app for iOS and sync your iPad via the dashboard's 'settings' menu.
iPhone and Android phone users got a similar update in mid-June.
Check out the video below to see the iPad's dual screen, dynamic menus in action:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One