iPhone 5 Release Date Falls In August - Rumour
Apple is set to launch the next version of the iPhone early next month, according to a report.
Published on Jul 16, 2012
iPhone 5 will launch on 7 August, a new report claims.
Citing a "reliable industry source who wishes to remain anonymous" knowyourmobile says that the iPhone 5 will be revealed via keynote speech.
Previous rumours had suggested that Apple had decided to bring forward the iPhone 5 launch from October to August.
Plenty of rumours have surrounded the rumoured release, with speculation over a new form-factor, bigger screen, improved specs and more - check out our iPhone 5 rumour round-up for more.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'