Battlefield 4 Beta: DICE Debunks Origin Listing
Battlefield 4 beta rumours are running wild after the game was listed on Origin, but DICE has debunked the listing on Twitter. Full details here.
Published on Jul 16, 2012
Battlefield 4 beta access was listed on Origin as part of a pre-order incentive for Medal of Honor: Warfighter over the weekend. The listing sparked many rumours surrounding the game.
However, the listing was promptly removed, and DICE has now debunked it on the official Battlefield 3 Twitter feed.
A studio tweet read: "If you don't see it on our official site, http://Battlefield.com , then it's not official. ^ED"
The rumours kicked off after the following image appeared on Origin over the weekend:
Debunked or not, DICE has previously stated that it is working on a follow up to Battlefield 3. This latest slip echoes the early leak of Battlefield 3 Premium.
Premium was also debunked but ended up being true. A Battlefield 4 beta would also hang doubt over the future of Battlefield: Bad Company 3.
We'll have more info on Battlefield 4 as it happens.
More Like This...
- Xbox One: Modders Add Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar