Battlefield 4 Beta: DICE Debunks Origin Listing
Battlefield 4 beta rumours are running wild after the game was listed on Origin, but DICE has debunked the listing on Twitter. Full details here.
Published on Jul 16, 2012
Battlefield 4 beta access was listed on Origin as part of a pre-order incentive for Medal of Honor: Warfighter over the weekend. The listing sparked many rumours surrounding the game.
However, the listing was promptly removed, and DICE has now debunked it on the official Battlefield 3 Twitter feed.
A studio tweet read: "If you don't see it on our official site, http://Battlefield.com , then it's not official. ^ED"
The rumours kicked off after the following image appeared on Origin over the weekend:
Debunked or not, DICE has previously stated that it is working on a follow up to Battlefield 3. This latest slip echoes the early leak of Battlefield 3 Premium.
Premium was also debunked but ended up being true. A Battlefield 4 beta would also hang doubt over the future of Battlefield: Bad Company 3.
We'll have more info on Battlefield 4 as it happens.
More Like This...
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3