Deadpool Is Like Batman: Arkham City With More Colour, Laughs & Violence
Marvel's foul-mouthed mutant mercenary Deadpool is next up for the videogame treatment courtesy of Activision and High Moon Studios.
Published on Jul 16, 2012
Deadpool, the violent, sword-carrying mercenary with a penchant for breaking the fourth wall in Marvel's comic books is getting a game to match, courtesy of Activision's Transformers dev High Moon Studios.
The Deadpool game will have all of the word captions, brilliantly immature humour and merc-based violence that fans have come to love from the mutant character, judging by the trailer that debuted at Comic con over the weekend.
Check out the Deadpool trailer above for more - there's no word on formats or release dates yet, but the footage hints at a Batman-style action game, with Deadpool taking on multiple enemies at a time - or pumping up a bouncy castle, if the video is anything to go by.
Activision teased a Marvel-themed game reveal last week. We guess those Hit-Monkey game rumours were a joke.
High Moon Studios' Transformers: Fall of Cybertron hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 24 August.
Is the Deadpool game on the right track? Have your say below, or find out more about Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
Great Deadpool deals on Amazon.co.uk
- Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth Volume 1 - Head Trip TPB
- Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion TPB: Secret Invasion v. 1
- Deadpool Vol. 4: Monkey Business
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?