Electronic Arts Celebrated In This Month's Retro Gamer Magazine
Retro Gamer takes a lot at videogames most recognisable developer and publisher, EA, as it celebrates 30 years in the industry.
Published on Jul 13, 2012
Electronic Arts is now 30 years old, so we spoke to founder Trip Hawkins and several of his key staff about the company’s origins.
We also take a look at some of gaming’s most controversial games, including Carmageddon, Grand Theft Auto, Doom and Mortal Kombat, speak to the creators of the legendary Dungeon Master, and discover the truth of Rare’s Mire Mare.
Other highlights include the best clones of classic arcade games on Xbox Live Arcade, the making of hit arcade game Tempest, and an examination of why the Atari ST was so much more than the poor man’s Amiga.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'