Diablo 3 Auction House: Gold Can Now Be Traded, Says Blizzard
Diablo 3's auction house gets more additions today, as gold is added to the list of commodities that can be traded. Full details here.
Published on Jul 13, 2012
Diablo 3 didn't have the smoothest of starts, but Blizzard is ticking off its 'to-do' list one by one. Next up is the addition of gold to the real-money auction house - But only if you live in America.
Over at the Diablo 3 forums, community manager Kaivax updated the auction house thread with the following message:
Gold is now available for trading as a commodity on the real-money auction house in the Americas."
The rest of the world continues to wait for gold to be added as a commodity, and we'll be there to report on it when it does.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One