Rockstar: GTA 5 Won't Be Shown 'For A While Yet'
Rockstar sends out mixed messages over when new details and footage for GTA 5 will be released.
Published on Jul 12, 2012
While answering a question about why there has been no new information on GTA 5, Rockstar said:
"The only things we care about are that you enjoy the experience of actually playing the game and that we release accurate information. We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet"
However, in a previous answer Rockstar confirmed that there would be "more information and some new assets for you soon."
Should we expect more screenshots of GTA 5 at Gamescom? Will there be details of the game released there? Recent speculation seems to suggest Rockstar could well be setting up for a bigger reveal of some kind.
Want our take on it? Rockstar might not be ready to show off a new GTA 5 gameplay trailer just yet, but more details should hopefully be with us soon.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'