Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Live-Action Screens Are Impressive
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, the upcoming live-action series that sets up the events of the game has received a batch of live-action stills. Check them out here.
Published on Jul 12, 2012
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Episode One will premier on 5th October on Halo Waypoint and Machinima, setting up the events of Halo 4. The episode has just received a batch of stunning new screens.
The images follow the training and life of a young UNSC officer as he rises up through the ranks to become captain of the UNSC Infinity, the ship that features prominently in Halo 4's multiplayer and trailers.
Rumours have it that Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn has cost between $5-10 million to make, making it a serious foray into live-action game adaptations.
We'll have more on Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn as it happens.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'