Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.3b Is Live, Adds Gem Trading
Blizzard has launched the latest Diablo 3 update, and enabled more items for trade in the real-money auction house.
Published on Jul 11, 2012
Diablo 3 has been patched to version 1.0.3a, Blizzard has announced.
The update means new items can be traded in the Diablo 3 real-money auction house.
The full Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3b notes are below:
The following commodities are now available for trading in the real-money auction house (gold commodity trading is coming soon):
Pages of Training
The "Bid" and "Buyout" buttons will now be correctly grayed-out in the confirmation window when attempting to purchase an item with insufficient gold
Fixed a bug where leaving a heavily-populated General chat channel would prevent players from rejoining any General chat channel until they logged out and logged back in
Fixed several tooltip-related bugs that were occurring when viewing items with 2 or more sockets in the auction house and profile pages
Fixed a rare crash with tutorials on item pickup
More Like This...
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One