Black Ops 2: Screenshot Gallery: Locations, Storyline & Weapons
The latest Call Of Duty trailer is here, so we take a closer look at the trailer to see what secrets it might contain.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 has a brand new trailer, this one detailing the game's main villain, Raul Menendez. If you haven't seen it, check out the Black Ops 2 trailer here.
But as with all Call Of Duty trailers, the action is just a little too jam-packed. To help you make the most of the trailer we've grabbed a selection of screenshots from each new segment for you to ogle.
And what do these screenshots show us? There's a hint at some of the locations, for one, such as China and a jungle-themed area.
Mason and friends are seen again, some more than once, while Raul Menendez is spotted too.
While even some of the vehicles and weaponry you might expect to encounter are detailed too, so make sure you keep your eye out for those.
And of course there are explosions. Lots and lots of explosions.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One