Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Support Incoming, PS3 Patch Confirmed
Metal Gear Solid 4 fan have been asking for trophy support for years, and Hideo Kojima has made their dreams come true. Find out more here.
Published on Jul 11, 2012
Metal Gear Solid 4 launched in 2008 without PS3 trophy support but now, just under five years later, Hideo Kojima has confirmed in a Famitsu interview that the game will receive trophy support in August.
The Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy set will become available as part of a re-pack edition of the game in Japan, courtesy of Konami. The re-release is part of the Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary celebrations.
PS3 gamers who already own a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 can install a patch that adds trophy support.
Kojima didn't confirm nor deny a western release for the Metal Gear Solid 4 re-pack or trophy patch.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One