Halo 4 Set To Support Microsoft Surface Tablet
Upcoming Xbox 360 shooter Halo 4 will work with Microsoft's first tablet, the manufacturer confirms.
Published on Jul 11, 2012
Halo 4 will support Microsoft's recently-revealed Surface tablet when it launches on 6 November.
Microsoft's Don Mattrick confirmed the fact to VentureBeat, although wasn't forthcoming with any details.
Xbox Smartglass will likely be the template for the tablet integration, with Microsoft's demo at E3 revealing simultaneous tablet-powered Halo Waypoint content while playing Halo 4.
Studio Certain Affinity revealed at the weekend that it's developing Halo 4's Forge mode, along with first details for the map editor.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'