Final Fantasy 7 'Character Boosters' Won't Cost Money
Upcoming FF7 PC update will enable you to boost characters at no extra cost.
Published on Jul 10, 2012
Final Fantasy 7's incoming PC revision won't force players into microtransactions to boost their character stats, Square Enix has confirmed.
“The Character Booster will not cost real money to use. We’ll have final pricing info on the game to share soon, but we can confirm that there will be no microtransactions for the upcoming rerelease of Final Fantasy VII on PC,” the publisher told Kotaku.
Final Fantasy 7 returns to PC later this year to celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary, and will include cloud saves and in-game Achievements, as well as the ability to shortcut with Character Booster.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One