Splinter Cell: Blacklist Has March 2013 Release Date - Retailer
Amazon thinks next Splinter Cell game will hit in March next year.
Published on Jul 9, 2012
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is set to launch on 29 March 2013 according to online retailer Amazon.co.uk, which has listed the date alongside the Xbox 360 version of the game.
Ubisoft has yet to confirm its official launch plans for the upcoming Splinter Cell sequel.
Meanwhile, a Limited Edition of Blacklist includes the game with a steelbook containing a map of the conflict zone, and the digital content below:
- Exclusive Upper Echelon operational suit (5 armour pieces, with a unique visual and damage protection bonus)
- Upper Echelon goggles. Simply put, they shine gold
- A bonus mission
Check out our interview with creative director Maxime Beland for much more on Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One