Harada On Fans: 'Pleasing People More Difficult Than It Used To Be'
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 producer Katsuhiro Harada has revealed that pleasing his fans and Twitter followers has become difficult. Full quotes here.
Published on Jul 9, 2012
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 producer Katsuhiro Harada had a recent run in with his fans on Twitter, posting a long rant about how they should stop to think before complaining, and to quite simply, grow up.
Here's the quote, "I believe that, before whining and complaining about everything, you need practice at taking a step back and analyzing things objectively. And also at being an adult."
NowGamer spoke with Harada at a recent Namco Bandai showcase and asked him if his fans have become harder to please.
Harada explained, "Back in the day for the first Tekken, Tekken 2 and even Tekken 3, I think the player base was more casual then for fighting games."
But these days Harada thinks that fighting fans, "seem to have a lot of preferences with what they expect from the game. They’ve been playing so long that they have their own deep and perplex preferences that they have."
"So pleasing these people recently does seem to be more difficult than it used to be."
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?