RuneScape: Evolution Of Combat Open Beta This Weekend - Full Details
RuneScape: Evolution of Combat is a huge update to the hugely popular MMO from Jagex. Want to get involved? Find out how here.
Published on Jul 5, 2012
RuneScape: Evolution of Combat is the biggest update to the free to play MMO since it first launched 11 years ago, and it's about to enjoy a whopping open beta this weekend.
From 6th July at 10am BST to 9th July at 10am BST, you can play RuneScape: Evolution of Combat for free by registering at the official RuneScape website.
This is the first of four open beta weekends, and taking part in all four events wil net you some bonus goodies.
RuneScape lead designer Mark Ogilvie explained some of the special bonuses beta players will receive, "We’re really pleased to be able to announce the first Combat Beta open weekend for RuneScape members.”
“Not only will they be able to playtest and fine tune their skills, but if they take part in each of the four open weekends, they will be rewarded with the unique Mad Scientist outfit!"
So if you take part and get really stuck in, you'll unlock a ton of extras. Good times.
We'll have more on RuneScape: Evolution of Combat as it happens.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'