Call Of Duty Online Trailer Goes Live - CoD 4 & MW2 Maps Detailed
Call of Duty Online is very real and has received a debut trailer from Activision and developer Tencent. Check out the maps, guns and madness here.
Published on Jul 3, 2012
Call of Duty Online has been discussed briefly by Activision for a few years now, but today the game enjoyed a debut trailer that shows off a slew of Call of Duty 4 and MW2 maps.
Developed by Tencent, Call of Duty Online will launch later this year in China inititially, with no current plans to create a western edition. It will be free to play and funded by in-game microtransactions.
The maps seen in the trailer include:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One