Minecraft Xbox 360 Patch 1.7.3 Release Date 'Within 10 Days'
Minecraft Xbox 360 patch 1.7.3 has just been submitted for approval to Microsoft, according to developer 4J Studios. More details here.
Published on Jul 3, 2012
Minecraft Xbox 360 has been a roaring success so far, and that momentum shows no signs of slowing with the release of patch 1.7.3. The update was submitted to Microsoft for approval this morning and will hit XBLA within ten days.
Developer 4J Studios tweeted the news this morning. Check it out:
Here are the Minecraft Xbox 360 1.7.3 patch notes.
- Added pistons.
- Fixed clay generation.
- Flint and Steel or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
- Fences can be stacked.
- Added Shears.
- Redstone wire now will connect to a repeater
- Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks.
- Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
- Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched, only from being killed when they are unsheared.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick blocks.
- Silverfish skin was added (for Beta 1.8).