The Secret World Review Coming Tomorrow
The Secret World verdict is here, and you can read all about it in our massive PC review tomorrow. Read on for more details.
Published on Jul 2, 2012
The Secret World launches worldwide 3 July, and you can read our whopping PC review right here on NowGamer at 9am BST.
Developed by Funcom, The Secret World has been in the making for nine years, and as we disucssed during our most recent previews, it really shows through the game's quality and approach to the MMO format.
You can check out out most recent Secret World preview here to tide you over until the review tomorrow.
Today, Funcom also listed the full patch notes for its rather sizable launch update, which will be available when The Secret World launches tomorrow.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One