Lego Batman 2 Tops UK Chart, Amazing Spider-Man In At 2
New entries for London 2012 and Spec Ops: The Line, FIFA 12 slips down.
Published on Jul 2, 2012
FIFA 12 remains a strong seller in fifth spot, although its slip from the number 2 spot suggests that its Euro 2012 bubble has now burst.
The release of the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim has been a likely factor in its climb from 8 to 7 and there were new entries for two HD collections: Metal Gear Solid and Ratchet & Clank Trilogy at 10 and 11 respectively.
Chart information is Copyright UKIE.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One