Wii U 'At Least As Powerful As Xbox 360', Runs Crysis Engine - Crytek
Crytek boss Cevat Yerli says the Crysis developer has no concerns over Wii U's processing power.
Published on Jun 21, 2012
Wii U "is minimum as powerful as Xbox 360" according to Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli, who has confirmed that a 'respected developer' is creating a game for the console using Crysis 3 engine CryEngine 3.
"My opinion of the Wii U is very high," Yerli told CVG. "It's just that we didn't have a business case unfortunately that justifies us making a game for it."
Crysis 3 is headed to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
"From my perspective I do not understand the public's concerns that the Wii U is weaker than PS3 and 360," he added. "That I cannot see. From my perspective the Wii U is minimum as powerful as Xbox 360."
Darksiders 2 dev Vigil Games previously suggested that Wii U is as powerful as the PS3 and Xbox 360.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One