Halo 5: 343 Hiring For 'Groundbreaking New AAA Halo Experience'
Halo 4 isn't yet out the door, but Microsoft already has its eye on the next game in the sci-fi shooter series.
Published on Jun 13, 2012
Halo 4 kicks off 343 Industries control over the future of the Halo franchise - as well as the new 'Reclaimer trilogy' of Halo games - and the studio is already thinking about the follow-up to Halo 4 according to a recent job listing.
"343 Industries is looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead and deliver a groundbreaking new AAA entertainment experience set in the Halo universe," reads the advert, which went live yesterday.
"This is an exciting and rare opportunity to impact the future of one of the industry’s most successful franchises," it adds.
"The Creative Director will be part of the core team that defines and drives the vision while providing a source of inspiration, leadership, creative focus, and most importantly, a guiding light for the project team."
Former Halo 4 CD Rtan Payton is now working on ambitious multi-platform title Republique - current Halo 4 CD is Josh Holmes.
Will Halo 5 launch on Xbox Next? Will it even be called Halo 5? What'll happen in Halo 4? That last one gets answered on 6 November 2012. On Xbox 360.
- Halo 4: 'Commissioning' Live-Action Trailer Reveals UNSC Infinity's Downfall
- Halo 4 And All Other First-Party Xbox 360 Games To Feature SmartGlass
- Halo 4: Campaign Gameplay Video – 2 Minutes Of Halo Heaven
- Halo 4: 12 New HD Screens - Microsoft @ 2012
More Like This...
- PS4 To Be "Number One System Of This Generation"
- Xbox One: Microsoft Comments On Digital Games Price Rise
- The Last of Us Concept Artist Posts Concept Art For Unannounced Game
- Project Eternity Is Now Pillars Of Eternity, First Gameplay Released
- Xbox One Update Available Today, Addresses Multiplayer Issues