Skyrim DLC: Bethesda Trademarks 'Hearthfire'
Zenimax Media files what could be another trademark hining at Bethesda's Skyrim DLC plans.
Published on May 29, 2012
Skyrim reference 'Hearthfire' has been filed as a trademark by Bethesda parent Zenimax.
Hearthfire could be a reference to Skyrim's skill book '2920, vol 09 – Hearth Fire' according to Fusible, which notes that the skill enables players to conjure creatures from beyond the dead or forge weapons from soul energy.
It's not the first Skyrim-related trademark registered by Zenimax, with Dragonborn, Fus Ro Dah and Dawnguard also registered in recent months - the latter is the name of Bethesda's first Skyrim DLC, set to be detailed at E3 next week.
- Skyrim: Bethesda Includes Mounted Combat In 1.6 Update
- Skyrim: Zenimax Trademarks 'Dragonborn'
- Elder Scrolls Online: Bethesda Reveals Skyrim's MMO Successor For PC & Mac
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One