GTA 5 Vehicle List Found In Max Payne 3 Code - Report
Gamers stumble upon alleged GTA 5 vehicle names in the code of Rockstar's latest game, Max Payne 3.
Published on May 16, 2012
GTA 5's vehicles may have been outed via Max Payne 3, according to users on the GTA Forums.
The code, said to come from a .ide file found on the Max Payne 3 disc, features a number of vehicles, each with model names, vehicle handling values, camera angles and other stats.
The vehicle names are listed below, and include 48 cars, five bikes, ten helicopters, on plane, 25 boats and nine types of train.
GTA fans will recognise a number of the models from the Grand Theft Auto universe, such as the Bobcat, Patriot, Cognoscenti and more.
This is far from confirmation of the vehicles set for GTA 5, put could be provide some indication, given that the list includes a mix of old and new vehicle names - definitely treat the list below as rumour for now.
We've contacted Rockstar for further comment.
More GTA 5 on NowGamer:
- GTA 5: Amazon Predicts December 2012 Release Date
- GTA 5 October Release Date 'Preferred' By Rockstar, Will Hit Sales Of 18m - Report
- Rockstar Social Club Gears Up For Max Payne 3, GTA 5 Crews
- BioShock Infinite Delayed To 2013 To Make It 'Even More Extraordinary'
More Like This...
- Terrifying Boss Caps Six Minutes Of Incredible Bloodborne Gameplay
- What Happens When You Cross Beyonce And Beyond Two Souls?
- 'Wii U Owners Don't Want Hardcore Games' Says Ubisoft
- Why Alien: Isolation Lead Designer Favours The PS4 Version
- How Did Nintendo Respond When Petitioned About Robin Williams?