Minecraft Xbox 360 Sells Over A Million Copies In Launch Week - Microsoft
Notch and the gang at Mojang shift over one million copies of Minecraft on Xbox 360 in its first week on sale, Microsoft confirms.
Published on May 15, 2012
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has sold "more than 1,000,000 units globally" in less than a week on the market, Major Nelson has confirmed.
Other facts include how many hours players have spent online (Total Online Hours: 5.2M), how many multiplayer sessions have been played (4M) and the number of hours spent multiplayer gaming (2.4M).
Microsoft had earlier confirmed that Minecraft 360 had broken the XBLA launch-day sales record while Notch had stated that the new version had become profitable within an hour of going on sale.
More Minecraft 360 on NowGamer:
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Became Profitable After An Hour On Sale - Notch
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Gets Rave Reviews, Notch Hints At Positive Sales
- Minecraft Videos: The 15 Most Amazing, Funny & Insane Clips So Far
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One