Minecraft Xbox Gets New Screens, Review Following Release Date Next Week
Minecraft hits Xbox 360 next week - check out the new screens and details of NowGamer's incoming review.
Minecraft finally heads to Xbox Live next week, when the Xbox 360-specific version of Mojang's create-'em-up launches on Tuesday 8 May.
NowGamer's review will follow shortly afterwards - check it out for all the differences between the Xbox 360 and PC versions, how Minecraft holds up on a controller and more.
New screens via Minecraft's Xbox.com page reveal how the game will work with friends, also confirming a near-identical sandbox environment to the PC original - check them out in our gallery.
Minecraft will launch on Xbox Live for 1600MP, around £13.
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3