Minecraft Xbox Gets New Screens, Review Following Release Date Next Week
Minecraft hits Xbox 360 next week - check out the new screens and details of NowGamer's incoming review.
Minecraft finally heads to Xbox Live next week, when the Xbox 360-specific version of Mojang's create-'em-up launches on Tuesday 8 May.
NowGamer's review will follow shortly afterwards - check it out for all the differences between the Xbox 360 and PC versions, how Minecraft holds up on a controller and more.
New screens via Minecraft's Xbox.com page reveal how the game will work with friends, also confirming a near-identical sandbox environment to the PC original - check them out in our gallery.
Minecraft will launch on Xbox Live for 1600MP, around £13.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One