Minecraft Xbox 360 Trailer Details Splitscreen Co-Op, New Controls
Microsoft, Mojang and 4J reveals new trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft ahead of launch via XBLA next week.
Published on May 4, 2012
Minecraft on Xbox 360 will feature new, controller-button screen prompts, a new menu system and a smooth looking four-player splitscreen mode, judging by a new trailer launched today.
Players will be able to craft, build and explore together, and link up to four other players online too.
Check out the video above for more.
More on Minecraft:
- Minecraft Midgar From Final Fantasy 7 - YouTube Video Of The Day
- 0x10c: Notch Enhancing Minecraft's Visuals For Space Sim - Screens
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Gets May Release Date, High Price
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One