Elder Scrolls Online Aims To Be 'Best MMO Ever Made' - Bethesda
The Elder Scrolls Online MMO has just been announced by Bethesda Softworks, with a 2013 release date.
Published on May 3, 2012
The Elder Scrolls Online has just been announced in an official statement made by Bethesda Softworks and has a 2013 release date.
The MMO has been in development for many years and according to MMO game director Matt Firor, "The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made – and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise.”
Firor continues, “We have been working hard to create an online world in which players will be able to experience the epic Elder Scrolls universe with their friends, something fans have long said they wanted. It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years."
The Elder Scrolls Online will be available in English, German and French languages.
Game Informer has the official reveal on its June cover, and we'll have more on Elder Scrolls Online as it happens.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'