Crysis 3: Weapons, Story And More Revealed By Alleged In-Game Screen
Crysis 3 details leak ahead of the game's imminent reveal later today.
Published on Apr 16, 2012
Crysis 3 is pretty much out in the open thanks to EA's Origin service which leaked the first imagery from the game last week - but now we may have a few more hints about the shooter which is set for a formal reveal later today.
"The best kept secret in shooters just can't be contained," was EA and Crytek's response to the escaped art, and now we have what appears to be a screenshot from the Crysis 3.
Bow and arrows appear to be the new weapon of choice for Crysis 3's Nanosuited hero, while two new screens, below, suggest that the action will pick up where Crysis 2 left off - in a battle-ravaged New York. This time around however, the story will reveal that nature has spread across the city in what appears to be an amalgamation of the environments from both Crysis and Crysis 2.
An extraterrestrial-looking ship also hints that Crysis 3 will maintain the alien-invasion premise of previous games.
Crytek's Tiago Sousa has since claimed it's a "fan image" so we'll have to see whether it bears any relation to the final game. Another image seems to confirm the wilderness-based portion of the premise.
Look out for much more later on today, when Crysis 3 is set to be made official.
Crysis 3 is now official - hit the link for more.
More Crysis 3 on NowGamer:
- Crysis 3 Reveal incoming, Weapons Include Bow And Arrows - Leaked Art
- Crysis 3 Set For Reveal In April - Rumour
More Like This...
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3