Assassin's Creed 3: Desmond To Encounter 'New Location & Big Events' - Ubisoft
Assassin's Creed 3 will be Desmond's biggest outing yet, according to Ubisoft Montreal.
Published on Apr 13, 2012
Assassin's Creed 3 looks set to revitalise the controversial character of Desmond, by throwing him in a brand new modern day location and having him encounter big events that will provide "serious resolutions" to his story.
NowGamer caught up with Ubisoft Montreal's Alexander Hutchison, creative director on Assassin's Creed 3 to ask how the studio would address fan concerns surrounding Desmond's character.
Hutchison explained, "Assassin's Creed 3 begins directly after Assassin's Creed Revelations, with Desmond waking up and arriving at a brand new present day location. We’re not talking about it in detail yet but we promise some serious resolutions in Desmond’s storyline and some big events."
"Our goal with Desmond is to resolve a big chunk of the dangling threads in Assassin's Creed 3 and to provide some sense of closure to people who’ve been with us from the start. I have been banned by PR from saying anything else, but stay tuned."
Stay tuned for our new, mind-blowing Assassin's Creed 3 interview on NowGamer next week.
Want more from Assassin's Creed 3?
- Assassin's Creed 3: Stunning First In-Game PS3 Screens
- Assassin's Creed 3: Pre-Order Bonus Weapons, Costumes Detailed
- Assassin's Creed 3 Gameplay Reveal: Free Running In Trees, Its Huge Game World & Brilliant New Combat
More Like This...
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3