Skyrim DLC: Xbox 360 Exclusivity Confirmed, New Quests, Locations, Features Incoming
Bethesda drops new details on the upcoming Skyrim DLC.
Published on Apr 12, 2012
Skyrim will be receiving Kinect compatability this month, but along with a list of over 200 voice commands - which Bethesda promises to reveal in the next few weeks - the developer also dropped new information on the upcoming Skyrim DLC.
The big one for PC and PS3 gamers is that, like Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas before it Skyrim's DLC will initially be exclusive to Xbox 360.
"Bethesda Game Studios has been hard at work on creating the first set of game add-ons that will be exclusive to the Xbox 360. This additional content will add new quests, locations, features, and much more to the world of Skyrim. Stay tuned for more details," reads the Bethesda blog.
As for new quests, locations and features - we'd expect quests, naturally as well as locations - which could include Morrowind and Cyrodiil.
Could new features include Dragon mounts? We can't wait to find out.
Have your say in our comments section below!
More Skyrim DLC on NowGamer:
- Skyrim DLC: Dragon Mounts, Kinect Shouts, Goblins Hinted
- Skyrim DLC To Include Morrowind And Cyrodiil?
- Skyrim DLC: 'Dawnguard' Bethesda Trademark Hints At Elder Scrolls Content
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One