Skyrim 1.5 Patch: Bethesda Issues PS3 Freezing Fix
If the latest Skyrim update is causing issues on your PS3, Bethesda has a fix for you.
Published on Apr 8, 2012
Skyrim's 1.5 update may be causing issue for some gamers - especially on PS3 - if you're experiencing problems then here's some helpful advice.
"We've seen reports of users having issues with the game freezing up when entering water. If you're having this issue, head to the PlayStation XMB menu. From there go to Game>Game Data Utility. Delete the game data and title updates for Skyrim," Bethesda wries on the Skyrim forums.
"Game Data is not the same as your game saves. As long as you're not deleting anything from the game saves folder, you'll still have your saves. Once you restart Skyrim, you'll need to wait for the 1.5 title update to reinstall, as well as the mandatory game data install."
There you have it, Skyrim fans.
More Skyrim on NowGamer:
More Like This...
- 'Titanfall Error 503 Being Investigated' - EA
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Officially Delayed On PS4, Xbox One & PC
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour